The Combined Heat and Power Association (CHPA), which supports technology that produces both heat and electricity from fuels, said a switch to electricity could undermine targets to cut emissions by 80 per cent by 2050.
What does CHPA stand for?
CHPA stands for Combined Heat and Power Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHPA
We have 15 other meanings of CHPA in our Acronym Attic
- Canada Health Protection Act
- Canadian Hardwood Plywood Association
- Canadian Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Association
- Capitol Hill Prayer Alert
- Cart Horse Protection Association
- Certified Healthcare Protection Administrator
- Classical Homeopathy Practitioner Association
- College of Humanities and Public Affairs
- Colorado Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Combat Helicopter Pilots Association
- Commonwealth Health Professional Association
- Community Health Plan Alliance
- Community Health Purchasing Alliance
- Comprehensive Health Planning Association
- Compton Hutton Phonological Assessment
- Consumer Healthcare and Products Association
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association (formerly Nonprescription Drug Manufacturers Association)
- Corporate Housing Providers Association
- Cultural Heritage Protection Act
- Children's Health Protection Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Combined Heat and Power Event - Combined Heat and Power Association (CHPA) / Defra September 25-26, 2008, venue tbc This event, organised by the Combined Heat and Power Association, is being sponsored by the Department for Food, Environment and Rural Affairs (Defra) under its Combined Heat and Power quality assurance programme.