North Korea is conducting military exercises separately at the level of each military unit, and combined exercises at the national level have not yet started," Kim Min Seok said at a press briefing.
What does COMBEX stand for?
COMBEX stands for Combined Exercise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of COMBEX in our Acronym Attic
- Central Ohio Minority Business Association
- Commando Medical Branch Association (UK)
- Commander, Allied Forces, Baltic Approaches
- Commander, British Army of the Rhine
- Consumers of Maine Bringing Action Together
- Combined Advanced Technology Enhanced Design G Ensemble
- Component-Based Total Ship System (US Navy)
- Commercially Based Tactical Truck
- Comparative Method for Biomass Estimation (biology)
- Commander, Benelux Sub-Area Channel
- Center for Outcome Measurement in Brain Injury (online resource)
- Computer-integrated Object-oriented Model for the Building Industry
- Combination Terminal
- Combined Obscuration Model for Battlefield Induced Contamination
- Combined Obscuration Model for Battlefield Induced Contaminants/Statistical Texturing Applied to Battlefield Induced Contaminants
- Computational Biology Group @ SASTRA
- Computerized Biomechanical Man-model
- Computer Models for the Building Industry in Europe
- Computing for Molecular Biology Information Service
- Commander, Bay of Biscay Submarine Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four Marines directed the activities, in which the youngsters combined exercise with practicing English as the Marines practiced Portuguese.
While the requirements are still being developed, it is clear the focus is on the Pacific Region and conducting combined exercises with our friends and allies around the world.
of Chichester, Britain) take up here is how the body functions in response to the combined exercise and environmental demands of adventure sports such as mountaineering, kayaking, and caving.
Resistance exercise which involved one set of nine exercises, 20 minutes three times per week, aerobic exercise involving 30 minutes of moderate-intensity treadmill walking five times per week and combined exercise which involved 30 minutes of aerobic exercise three times per week plus 60 minutes of resistance training weekly And fourth and the last group was the control group that did not exercise.
They add important new knowledge to the field, however, by demonstrating that combined exercise and advice is substantially more effective than either intervention alone.
This combined exercise is a multinational airborne operation designed to bring representatives from the nations within North America, Central America, and South America together in a neutral setting in order to stimulate operations between these nations and better effect "progress through unity", which is the the JTF-B's motto.