Commercially it is now too risky to import them,' said Peter Morgan, chairman of the Combined Edible Nut Trade Association.
What does CENTA stand for?
CENTA stands for Combined Edible Nut Trade Association (est. 1970; Essex, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CENTA
- Centre for Sustainable Development Initiatives
- Center for the Study of New Religions (Italy)
- Compiled and Submitted for the United States Genealogy Web Archives
- Centum (relating to an Indo-European language pronunciation)
- Correspondence and Equivalence for Nonmonotonic Theories (workshop)
- Centro Nacional de Tecnologia Agropecuaria (Mexico)
- Centre d'Entraînement au Combat
- Center for Applied Cognitive Studies (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Center for Tactical Communications Systems
- Centre for Talent Attachment and Development
- Centre for Trade and Development in South Asia
- US Air Forces, US Central Command
- Central Army Group, Central Europe (NATO)
- Central European Army Group (NATO)
- Central America
- Code for Extended Nonlinear Transient Analysis of Extraterrestrial Reactors