Should excess funds remain available from the above mentioned program uses, they would be made available to states, based on population, to hire new FBI agents and expand the combined DNA Identification System (CODIS) to include federal and crimes committed in the District of Columbia.
What does CDIS stand for?
CDIS stands for Combined DNA Identification System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDIS
We have 60 other meanings of CDIS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Défense et d'Intégration Sociales (French: Center for Defence and Social Integration; est. 1991)
- Centre de Distribution du Courrier (French: Mail Distribution Center)
- Centre for Digital Imaging and Sound Inc.
- Champus Detailed Information Systems
- Chengdu International School (Chengdu, China)
- Child Development Information System
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- College Drinking Influences Survey (alcohol consumption study)
- Combat Developments Information System (US Army TRADOC)
- Combined Diving & Inspection Services (Offshore Diving and Inspection Services company)
- Comité Départemental des Intermittents du Spectacle (French: Departmental Entertainment Committee)
- Command and Data Interface Simulator
- Common Delivery of Installation Services (US DoD)
- Counter Drug Intelligence System
- Cross-Domain Information Sharing
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium
- Centre for Defence and International Security Studies
- Collaborative Development of Interactive Software Systems
- computerized drug-interaction screening system
- California Office of Information Technology