The Bay boss has watched his team rattle in a resounding total of 98 goals in competitive football and knows that his own players should not need reminding about the amount of devastation they can inflict on the Combined Counties Football League outfit.
What does CCFL stand for?
CCFL stands for Combined Counties Football League (Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFL
We have 26 other meanings of CCFL in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Culturel Franco-Japonais (French: Franco-Japanese Cultural Center)
- Complete Concordance to Flavius Josephus (book)
- Concerned Citizens for Justice (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cyber Citizens for Justice, Inc
- Centre for Children and Families in the Justice System (Canada)
- Camcorders for Lesbians (The Man Show, 1999)
- Center for Lifelong Learning
- Center on Children, Families and the Law (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Codex Committee on Food Labelling (EU)
- Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Communauté de Communes de Forez en Lyonnais (French municipal consortium)
- Communauté de Communes Fumélois Lémance (French: Fumélois Lémance Community of Communes; Fumel, France)
- Companhia Carris de Ferro de Lisboa (Carris)
- Countercurrent Flow Limitation
- Community College Faculty Leader's Coalition (Florida; now Community College Faculty Coalition)
- Complex-Chebyshev Functional Link Neural Network
- cooperative constraint functional logic programming
- Crawford County Federated Library System (Meadville, PA)
- Colorado Congress of Foreign Language Teachers (Castle Rock, CO)
- Canadian Council of Forest Ministers
Samples in periodicals archive:
And while there have been slight murmurs of discontent Chandler is aiming to make sure that Chertsey's only visit to Wembley this season was their Combined Counties Football League clash back in August when they won 2-0 against their southern counterparts.