The Soldier Support Institute has combined arms training strategies for all SRC 12 force structure units to support HR leaders in developing realistic and relevant training.
What does CMBARMTNG stand for?
CMBARMTNG stands for Combined Arms Training
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Cuban Medical Brigade
- Customer Management and Billing
- California Mortgage Bankers Association
- Central Massachusetts Bridge Association (Unit 113; American Contract Bridge League)
- Certified Master of Business Administration
- Chinese Mountain Biking Association
- Classic Motor Boat Association (of Great Britain)
- Complex Multi-Pole Beam Approach
- Concert Music Broadcasters Association
- Crestone Moffat Business Association (Colorado)
- Centre for Marine Biofouling and Bioinnovation (University of New South Wales; New South Wales, Australia)
- Certified Master Black Belt (business management; Six Sigma)
- Charge Master-Based Billing (US DoD)
- Collision Mitigation by Braking (automotive safety technology)
- Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin (game)
- Comprehensive Minority Biomedical Branch (National Cancer Institute; US NIH)
- Connection Management Building Block (Nortel)
- Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering (conference)
- Clifton M Brakensiek Branch Library (Bellflower, CA)
- Central Metasedimentary Belt Boundary Zone (geology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Combined arms training and education are fundamental to training at the Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCoE) as Infantry, Armor, and Cavalry Soldiers and leaders validate their branch competencies while they prepare to carry the lessons they learn here out to share with the entire force.
Also to develop Combined Arms Training Strategies products, Warfighter Training Support Packages, collective tasks, and drills to support unit training.
The JRTC focuses on improving unit readiness by providing highly realistic joint and combined arms training across the full spectrum of conflict (current and future).
The Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center at Twentynine Palms provides live-fire, combined arms training that promotes the readiness of operating forces.
The Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS) is the Army's overarching strategy for planning, resourcing, and executing short- and long-range individual and collective training.