Darling is a military analyst (doctrine) with the Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate, Mission Command Center of Excellence, Fort Leavenworth, Kan.
What does CADD stand for?
CADD stands for Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CADD
We have 26 other meanings of CADD in our Acronym Attic
- Community Anti-Drug Coalition of Murfreesboro (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Computer-Aided Dispatch and Communications
- California Association of County Data Processors
- California Association of Drug Court Professionals (San Leandro, CA)
- Centralized Alternate Destination Call Redirection
- Call Attempt Data Collection System (AT&T Bell Laboratories)
- Computer Aided Design in Control Systems
- Cercle d'Auto Promotion pour le Développement Durable (French: Self-Promotion Circle for Sustainable Development; Benin)
- Collectif Associatif pour un Développement Durable (French: Collective Association for Sustainable Development)
- Combat Air Delivery Division
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Drouais (French: Agglomeration Community of Dreaux; Dreaux, France)
- Complex Add
- Computer-Aided Design & Drafting
- Computer-Aided Design Development
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design
- Computer-Aided Drug Design
- Computerized Ambulatory Drug Delivery
- Customer Acquisition Due Diligence (banking)
- Channel-Aided Decision-Directed Delay-Locked Loop
- Coastal Area District Development Authority (est. 1976; Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAMS and the Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate, U.
is Director of the Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate at the U.
A working copy of the terres and definitions chapter of FM 1-02 is now available on the Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate website ofArmy Knowledge Online.
Steve Leonard, chief of Operational Level Doctrine in TRADOC's Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate, and one of FM 3-0's lead authors.
Once editing is completed, the manual will begin its final staffing through the United States Army Engineer School commandant, the United States Army Maneuver Support Center commander, and then to the Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate of the Combined Arms Center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, before it is published and posted on Army Knowledge Online (AKO).
He was assigned to the Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate, then attended the Army War College, and assumed command of the Fort Leavenworth garrison in August 2006.