Army Combined Arms Center and Fort Leavenworth commanding general, was the officiating officer of the ceremony.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Combined Arms Center (Ft Leavenworth, Kansas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Colegio Argentino de Cardiología (Portuguese: Argentinean College of Cardiology)
- Collection Accounting Classification
- Collection Advisory Center
- Collective Action Clause
- College Avenue Campus (various schools)
- Colleges against Cancer (American Cancer Society)
- Combat Air Command
- Combat Air Crew (US Navy)
- Combat Analysis Capability
- Combat Assessment Capability
- Combined Arms Center/Command
- Command & Control
- Command Aviation Company
- Commander's Access Channel
- Commandos d'Action Cubains (French)
- Commissaire Aux Comptes (French, financial)
- Commission Administrative de Coordination (French: Administrative Coordinating Committee; est. 1946)
- Commission on Accreditation for Corrections
- Committee on Athletics Certification (National Collegiate Athletic Association)
- Common Access Card (US DoD smart card technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Combined Arms Center Web site, which contains links to CONNECTED[R] (the Army Operational Knowledge Management newsletter), KM tools, and other pertinent KM information.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Experienced contract and military doctrine writers, CALL, the Asymmetric Warfare Group, and the Combined Arms Center are presently working on this new publication.
Caldwell Commanding General United States Army Combined Arms Center, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
TRADOC's Combined Arms Center at Fort Leavenworth already has oversight of AMSC, and in fact has a campus there teaching AMSC courses.