Training beyond BOLC will consist of the Combined Arms Staff Course (CASC) and the Combined Arms Battle Command Course (CABCC).
What does CABCC stand for?
CABCC stands for Combined Arms Battle Command Course
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- California Bank of Commerce (Lafayette, CA)
- Canada-Arab Business Council
- Centre Académique de Bilan de Compétences (French: Academic Center of Competence Assessment)
- China-Africa Business Council (Beijing, China)
- College Avenue Baptist Church (San Diego, CA)
- Commission for the Accreditation of Birth Centers (Miami, FL)
- Community Activities Business Center (US Army)
- Content Adaptive Brightness Control (various companies)
- Crafts Association of British Columbia
- Crushed Aggregate Base Course (paving material)
- China Association of Bakery and Confectionery Industry (Beijing, China)
- Club Athlétique Brive Corrèze Limousin (French: Brive Corrèze Limousin Athletic Club; Brive-la-Gaillarde, France)
- Coopérative Artisanale du Bâtiment de La Côte de Lumière (French: Artisan Cooperative Building of the Coast of Light)
- California Breast Cancer Organizations
- Central America Bottling Corporation (Guatemala)
- Caribbean Association of Business Continuity Professionals
- California Beatdown (music)
- Centro Andaluz de Biología del Desarrollo (Developmental Biology Institute, Spain)
- Communal Aerial Broadcast Distribution (Hong Kong)
- Computer-Aided Building Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Combined Arms Battle Command Course (CABCC) consists of ten weeks of training (four weeks of ADL and six weeks of resident instruction).
The Combined Arms Battle Command Course (CABCC), which will replace the Engineer Captain's Career Course (ECCC), will be very similar in execution as CASC, but will be conducted in three phases: * CABCC Phase I will consist of approximately 160 hours of distance learning, which will be conducted at the unit and will include both common-core and engineer-specific tasks that are focused on company command skills and knowledge.