Matthew Dietz, USAF, F-15E Pilot, NATO Combined Air Operations Center, Poggio Renatico, Italy
What does COMAO stand for?
COMAO stands for Combined Air Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COMAO
We have 1 other meaning of COMAO in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Air Line of Communications (US DoD)
- Commander Alaskan Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Commander ACE Mobile Force (Air)
- Commander ACE Mobile Force (Land)
- Cockpit Management and Data (multimedia system; Mercedes)
- COckpit MAnagement and Navigation Device (Mercedes-Benz)
- Construction and Management of Distributed Open Systems
- Combat Analysis Extended
- Mid-Ghana Commercial Mango Growers' Association (est. 2008)
- Commander, Antilles Defense Command
- Composite Air Operation
- Commerce Committee for the Alliance for Progress
- Commission on Management and Productivity (Missouri)
- Consortium for Mathematics and Its Applications
- Coastal Ocean Monitoring and Prediction System (India)
- Coastal and Marine Research
- Code of Maryland Regulations
- Code of Reference Materials
- Comando Aéreo Regional (Regional Air Command; Brazil)
- Commanadant Organiques de l'Armée de la Marine
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Europe, for example, we partner with our NATO Allies to conduct air policing with a combination of radars, and to operate Quick Reaction Alert aircraft and Combined Air Operations Centers, identifying and sometimes intercepting unannounced or unidentified aircraft in NATO airspace.
Parts of the tool have been employed at the research lab and at the combined air operations center at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev.
Patterson deployed for 365 days to the Air Force Central Command (AFCENT) Combined Air Operations Center.
Lieutenant-Colonel Patrick Ryder said: "According to the combined air operations centre, all our aircraft are accounted for and we have no reports of any aircraft landing in Iran.