uk Auto Business News - 28 August 2012 Tata Motors Limited (NYSE: TTM), an India-based automaker, has allocated 16 acres of land for its Futuristic Infantry Combat Vehicles (FICV) project at Dharwad, Karnataka.
What does CVEH stand for?
CVEH stands for Combat Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Central Vermont Economic Development Corporation
- Champlain Valley Educator Development Center (Vermont)
- Comox Valley Economic Development Society
- County Vocational Education and Extension Boards
- Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center (Ohio)
- Concerned Vermonters for Equal Educational Opportunity
- Cajon Valley Education Foundation (est. 1985; California)
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Facilities (California Department of Transportation)
- Conestoga Valley Education Foundation (Leola, Pennsylvania)
- Congenital Virilization of the External Genitalia
- Civic and Voter Education Initiative (Russian-American voter advocacy)
- Clemson Vehicular Electronics Laboratory (Georgia)
- Chattahoochee Valley Episcopal Ministry, Inc. (Columbus, GA)
- Classic Vehicles Event Management (Osterbruch, Germany)
- Compensatory Certical Eye Movement Gain
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Officer
- Coachella Valley Economic Partnership (California)
- Comox Valley Emergency Program (Canada)
- Central Virginia Estate Planning Council (Charlottesville, VA)
- Compressed Video Editing and Parsing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 firm fixed price contract for combat vehicle crewman's tan coveralls.
The conference will be an opportunity to hear from and interact with distinguished combat leaders as they recount their most recent battle experiences and receive an update from both the Army and the Marine Corps current/future combat vehicle subject matter experts.
In an effort to ensure that combat vehicles are combat ready, the Department of the Army established the Combat Vehicle Evaluation (CVE) program.
M25A1 combat vehicle mask * M24 aircraft mask * M43/M43A1 types I and II aviator mask * M49 aviation mask The M25A1 has been replaced by the M42A2 combat vehicle mask, NSN 4240-01-413-4100 (small), -4101 (medium), -4102 (large).