Navy's combat systems engineering agent for the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) System, provided the system engineering to integrate the experimental Raytheon SM-3 missile configuration into the Aegis BMD Weapon System.
What does CSEA stand for?
CSEA stands for Combat Systems Engineering Agent (Aegis)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSEA
We have 42 other meanings of CSEA in our Acronym Attic
- California State Employees Association
- Canadian Society for Education through Art
- Canadian Swine Exporters Association
- Central Society of Egyptian Anaesthesia
- Channel Side Enterprise Applications
- Child Support Enforcement Agency
- Chinese, South-East Asia (forum)
- Civil Service Employees Association, Inc. (New York State union)
- Collège Suisse des Experts Architectes
- Colorado Springs Education Association
- Combined Spinal Epidural Anesthesia
- Computer Science and Engineering Association
- Confined Space Exercise Apparatus (Neovitalis)
- Connecticut State Employees Association
- Cuyahoga Support Enforcement Agency
- Cyber Security Enhancement Act of 2001 (US)
- California Science Education Advisory Committee
- Clinical Skills Education and Assessment Center (Ohio State University; Columbus, Ohio)
- Colorado Special Education Advisory Committee (Denver, CO)
- Child Support Evaluation Advisory Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The entire surface Navy will benefit from this tremendous increase in capability," said Fred Moosally, president of Lockheed Martin's Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems (NE&SS) in Moorestown, NJ, which is the Aegis Combat Systems Engineering Agent and the developer of the Aegis Weapon System.
By combining Solipsys' advanced sensor netting experience with Lockheed Martin's extensive Combat Systems Engineering Agent experience, the partnership offers unparalleled expertise in meeting current and future sensor netting requirements.