will supplement the cadet-conducted Combat Survival Training with the contractor-based ECAC course this summer, where many of the contractors are retired or separated SERE specialists.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Combat Survival Training (USAFA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Club de Sauvetage Toulousain (French rescue club)
- Club Subaquatique Tarbais (French diving club)
- Coal-fired Steam Turbine (energy)
- Coastal Survey Team
- Cognigen Switching Technologies (California)
- Collective Security Treaty
- Color Space Transformation
- Color, Shape and Texture (program; Excalibur Technologies)
- Combat Split Trainer
- Combat Support Training
- Combat Systems Targeting/Training
- Combinatorial Set Theory (mathematics)
- Combined Statistical and Technology (based MACT floor procedure)
- Combined System Test
- Combined Systems Test (NASA)
- Comma Separated Table
- Command Specification Time
- Commission Supérieure Technique de l'Image et du Son (French audio-visual professionals association)
- Common Operational Picture (COP) Synchronization Tools
- Common Spanning Tree (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He implemented the use of a backboard for overland Combat Survival Training to prevent possible injuries.
Combat survival training leaches flight attendants and other crow members how to survive in the outdoor elements, how to evade the enemy and what to do if they are captured.