Army Convoy Security," Global War On Terrorism Occasional Paper (OP) 13, Combat Studies Institute, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas: Combat Studies Institute, 2005.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Combat Studies Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Code Sequence Identification (Lavasoft)
- Codeset Independence
- Coelliptic Sequence Initiation
- Cold Start Injector (automotive)
- Colegio San Ignacio (Spanish)
- Collaborative Software Initiative (Portland, OR)
- College of Staten Island (City University of New York)
- College Student Insurance
- Collision Safety Institute
- Collision Specialists Inc (USA)
- Combat System Integration
- Combat System Interface (program, AMSEC)
- Combined Stress Index
- Command Sequence Introducer (VT100 terminal code sequence equal to ESC)
- Command Special Interest
- Command String Interpreter
- Commercial SATCOM Interconnectivity (Sprint)
- Commercial Satellite Imagery
- Commercial Satellite Interconnectivity
- Commercial Software, Inc. (Midland, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The articles are edited versions of a Congressional Research Service report and a Combat Studies Institute publication from 2006 and 2007 and discuss the legal authorizations and restrictions of border security, military support of it, and the history of the US Army's role in war, patrols, chasing bandits, securing persons and property, and supporting civil law enforcement and antidrug efforts on the border.
Combat Studies Institute Press, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas: 2007.
Shortly after its completion in 2004, On Point was available only online through links to the Center for Army Lessons Learned (CALL), and to a select group of officers fortunate enough to receive a limited edition produced by the Combat Studies Institute Press in 2004.
Published by the Combat Studies Institute Press at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, it is authored by the Armor branch historian.
S Army Command and General Staff College, Combat Studies Institute, Foreign Military Studies Office) at http://fmso.
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas: Combat Studies Institute Press, 2009.