The brigade and its joint partners use the full complement of its combat, combat support and combat service support systems in an expanded NTC maneuver area that has multiple urban operations sites and portrays the complexity and human dimension of the modern battlefield.
What does CS3 stand for?
CS3 stands for Combat Service Support System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CS3
We have 6 other meanings of CS3 in our Acronym Attic
- Commissaryman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Cost Schedule Control System
- Counter-Strike 2 (video game)
- Creative Suite 2 (Adobe software)
- Crystal Square 2
- Custom SATCOM (Satellite Communications) Solutions (US General Services Administration)
- Contracting Specialist, 25K (thousand)
- Counter-Strike2.hu (gaming)
- California Ships to Reefs
- Classified-Sensitive Level 3
- Commissaryman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Continuous Sediment Sampling and Analysis System
- Creative Suite 3 (Adobe Systems software)
- Customer Self-Service System (IDWD)
- Customer Service, Support and Satisfaction (call center)
- Clear Screen 3D (Hyper Logo Graphics command)
- Chick Subunit 4 (biochemistry)
- Creative Suite 4 (Adobe Systems Software)
- Crystal Square 4
- Congress of the South 40
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Electronic Architecture will integrate with the Bowman communication system and the Bowman Combat Infrastructure and Platform--Battlefield Information Systems Application programme, providing seamless communications with all combat, support and combat service support systems.
1, 2003, provides network-centric knowledge-based business and combat service support systems and technology solutions to assure the U.