By the end of the deployment, mechanics from my combat repair team were the subject-matter experts.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Combat Repair Team (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRT
We have 325 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Cochituate Rail Trail
- Cockpit Resource Team (US Air Force)
- Cockpit Review Team (US Air Force)
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy
- Coho Recovery Team (California Dept of Fish & Game)
- Collaborative Research Team
- Collagen Replacement Therapy (skin care)
- Columbia River Treaty (est. 1964)
- Combat Readiness Team
- Combat Readiness Training
- Combat Results Table (gaming)
- Combined Reconnaissance Team
- Combined Rlogin and Telnet
- Combined Rural Traders (Australia and New Zealand)
- Comisión de Regulación de Telecomunicaciones (Spanish, Colombia)
- Comité Régional du Tourisme (French: Regional Tourist Board)
- Communications Receiver/Transmitter
- Communications Resourcing Team
- Community Response Team (Arizona)
- Commuter Rail Transit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three forward engineer repair sections (FERSs) and three engineer combat repair teams (CRTs) provide the immediate capability and task-organization flexibility to support our Force XXI engineer battalions (see Figure 1, which is from FM 5-71-3, Brigade Engineer Combat Operations [Armored]).
Initially, it was thought that the warrant officer on the combat repair team might be able to provide C2 for the LST.