Navy from 1952-1955, first as a combat information center officer and later as an operations instructor at Naval Officer Candidate School in Newport, Rhode Island.
What does CICO stand for?
CICO stands for Combat Information Center Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CICO
We have 14 other meanings of CICO in our Acronym Attic
- Control-flow Information Control Network
- Comité Interministériel aux Crises Nucléaires et Radiologiques (French: Interministerial Committee on Nuclear and Radiological Attacks)
- Calories In, Calories Out (dieting)
- Can I Come Over
- Can't Intubate Can't Oxygenate (emergency medicine)
- Cash in Cash Out
- Check In Check Out
- Chief Information Compliance Officer (various organizations)
- Coffee In, Coffee Out
- Coin in Coin Out (gaming machines)
- Community Information Centre of Ottawa (Canada)
- Conference of International Catholic Organisations
- Content Indicator Code Officer
- Crap In Crap Out
- Central Indiana Council on Aging
- Centre d'Initiatives Communautaires de Base pour le Developpement (French)
- Criminal Investigation Command Operational and Management Information System
- Comisión Interparlamentaria Centroamericana contra la Corrupción y la Narcoactividad (Spanish: Inter-American Commission against Corruption and Drug Trafficking; various nations)
- Centre for International Cooperation and Development (also seen as CICD; Italy)
- Cooperative Institute for Climate and Ocean Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pilot was a carrier aircraft plane commander (CAPC) qualified senior JO; I was the copilot and assigned CAPC for the flight; the combat information center officer (CICO) and assigned mission commander was a senior JO; the air control officer (ACO) was newly qualified and our junior NFO; and the radar operator (RO) was a lieutenant commander, also mission-commander qualified.
He went to sea in December 1965 in USS Little Rock (CLG 4), where he was Combat Information Center officer, and qualified as OOD.