To prepare for their new assignment, these PROFIS 66HM5/8As must attend the Combat Casualty Care Course and the Joint En Route Care Course, just as the assigned FORSCOM nurse, prior to arriving at the unit.
What does C4 stand for?
C4 stands for Combat Casualty Care Course
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C4
We have 14 other meanings of C4 in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian CloudSat/CALIPSO Validation Project
- Compact 3-Chip Xtreme (Sim2 Multimedia: Dlp-Based Home Theater Video Projector)
- Call Centre Consulting Connection (Canada)
- Care, Competence, Control and Communications (Teksystems project management methodology)
- Carrera 4 (Porsche 911 model)
- Center for Clouds, Chemistry and Climate
- Central CONUS Control Center (GPS)
- Channel 4 (UK Terrestrial Television)
- Chaos Computer Club Cologne (German computer club in Cologne member of the CCC family)
- Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (US DoD)
- Composition 4 (explosive)
- Connect 4 (gaming)
- Controlled Collapse Chip Connect
- Controlled Collapsed Chip Connection
- Fourth-Generation Corvette (Chevrolet)
- Middle C (piano keyboard)
- Schedule IV Controlled Substance (USA)
- Trident I Missile
- Command, Control, Communications & Computers Enabling Technologies (CIO/G-6 previously titled DISC4)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] CSM O'Neal's military schools include: All NCO Professional Development Courses, Basic Airborne Course, Air Assault Course, Faculty Development Course, Small Group Leader Instructor Course, Medical Management of Chemical Casualties Course, Middle Managers Development Course, Navy Designing Educational Programs Course, Flight Medical Aidman Course, Combat Casualty Care Course, Marine Corps Summer Mountain Leaders Course, Marine Corps Helicopter Rope Suspension Training Course, Rappel Master Course, Rope Master Course, Navy Landing Force Medical Planners Course, and Jumpmaster Course.
Advanced trauma life support and combat casualty care courses were a help and proved to be a good starting point.