Byline: VICTORIA McMAHON THIS is the scene after race hate thugs wrecked republican graves and daubed them with Combat 18 graffiti.
What does C18 stand for?
C18 stands for Combat 18
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of C18
- Schedule I Controlled Substance (USA)
- Committee of 100 for Tibet (Palo Alto, CA)
- Christian Business Group (Tampa, FL)
- Concentration at 12 Hours (also seen as C12 h)
- Commodore 128 (home computer)
- Table Sugar (sucrose; common chemical formula)
- Canonicalization (Canonical XML)
- Commodore 16 (home computer)
- Cessna 172 (airliner; Cessna Aircraft Company)
- Circular 175 (interagency process for authorization to negotiate and conclude cooperation agreements; coordinated by US Department of State)
- International Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Collagen Induced Arthritis (autoimmune disease)
- C1q (Component 1 Subcomponent Q)-Binding Immune Complexes
- Cadet 1st Class
- Enhanced CPU State 1 (power-saving mode, computing)
- C1 Fixation and Transfer
- Class 1, Generation 2 (EPCglobal, RFID
- Complement Component 1, Q Subcomponent (biochemistry)
- Coated One Side (printing term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dublin-born MacIntyre, 41, who now fronts an undercover show for Channel Five, said last week he believed the Nazi group Combat 18 was behind the threats.
A MAN who once boasted about being a member of far-right group Combat 18 was last night behind bars.
Headstones including war graves in Aldershot, Hants, were covered with swastikas, SS insignia and ``CO18'' - the mark of far-right group Combat 18.
Combat 18 took their name from the position in the alphabet of the initials of Adolf Hitler's name.
Birmingham City's notorious Zulu firm say that Combat 18 members were hired for derby day brawls and an England international last year.