We have ruled out the option of embalming the body of comandante Chavez after a Russian medical commission report," that determined the procedure would require the body to be sent to Russia and stay there for at least seven months, Villegas wrote on Twitter.
What does Cdte stand for?
Cdte stands for Comandante
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of Cdte
- Campaign for the Defence of the Traditional Cathedral Choir (UK)
- Corral de Tierra Country Club (California)
- Cadet Corporal
- Coalition for Disability Tax Credit Reform (Canada)
- Comparative Dictionary of Tibetan Dialects
- Cortical Dysplasia of Taylor, Dysplasia Only
- Critical Defense Technology Division
- Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office (DoD)
- Cadmium Telluride
- Center for Development of Technical Education
- Counter Defilade Target Engagement (weapon system)
- Compressed Digital Terrain Elevation Data
- Chemical Decontamination Training Facility
- Chemical Defense Training Facility
- Chemical Demilitarization Training Facility
- Chemical Dependency Task Force (Minnesota)
- Civil Disturbance Task Force
- Community Development Trust Fund (Kenya and EU poverty initiative)
- California Department of Tax and Fee Administration
- Capacity Development Training for Africa (Swaziland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carroll agrees, watching, fascinated, as the Comandante spins his myths.
ACPT, with operations in Maryland and Puerto Rico, is the developer of Parque Escorial and Parque El Comandante planned communities.
As such, Ramirito was the only comandante who had been a major player in the three crucial episodes of Fidel's revolution: the Moncada attack, the Granma landing and the invasion from Oriente to Las Villas.
The wooden Comandante Sales ferryboat capsized in a pre-dawn rainstorm on the Solimoes River, one of the Amazon's largest tributaries, said Fire Lt Col Raimundo Rodrigues da Silva.