Williams has come in for increasing criticism from fans since taking over from sacked Jon Newby at the beginning of January and in a statement this afternoon, chairman Bob Paton said: "I have had a couple of meetings with Lee in the last couple of days over the current situation and in the end we agreed it was in the best interests of Colwyn Bay Football Club that he steps down.
What does CBFC stand for?
CBFC stands for Colwyn Bay Football Club (Wales)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBFC
We have 2 other meanings of CBFC in our Acronym Attic
- Core-Binding Factor Alpha
- Core-Binding Factor, Runt Domain
- Corp Brand Foods of America
- Core-Binding Factor Alpha 1 (biochemistry)
- Commander British Forces Ascension Island
- Computerized Books for the Blind (Missoula, MT)
- Core-Binding Factor, Beta Subunit
- Caprock Business Finance Corporation (est. 1981; Lubbock, TX)
- Central Board of Film Censors (Pakistan)
- Central Board of Film Certification
- Copper and Brass Fabricators Council
- Custom Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia, Inc
- Computer-Based Formative Concept Mapping
- Chief Bush Fire Control Officer (Australia)
- Coldwell Banker Forgotten Coast Realty (Florida)
- Columbia Basin Federal Credit Union (Ephrata, WA)
- Carolina Beach Fire Department
- Community-Based Faculty Development
- Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64 Game)
- Cortical Blood Flow Distribution (nephrology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
thanks also for the donations received towards Colwyn Bay Football Club, thanks to the Rev.
The new Football Development Centre, a joint venture between the College and Colwyn Bay Football Club, is to open in September.
NEIL TURNER'S guests on Channel One TV's 'Sportstalk' programme tomorrow are the head of sport at BBC Wales Roger Hughes and Colwyn Bay Football Club director and comedian John Martin.
The statement read: "It was with great reluctance that the Colwyn Bay Football Club Chairman and Board of Directors had to ask for the resignation of the club's Player/Manager Jon Newby after Tuesday''s home defeat to Vauxhall Motors.
followed by refreshments at Colwyn Bay Football Club at 12.
NEIL TURNER'S guests on Channel One TV's 'Sportstalk' programme tomorrow are Tranmere Rovers assistant manager Ray Mathias and entertainer and Colwyn Bay Football Club director John Martin.
It was based at Colwyn Bay Football Club but has now spread across North Wales to Bangor City, Conwy United and various other clubs.