Cameron AJ; Epidemiology of columnar-lined esophagus and adenocarcinoma.
What does CLE stand for?
CLE stands for Columnar-Lined Esophagus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLE
We have 143 other meanings of CLE in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Linux Engineer (computer programming)
- Chinese Language Education
- Chinese Linux Extension
- Christian Life Education (Philippines)
- Classical Literacy Exam
- Clear Lens Extraction (ophthalmic surgery)
- Cleveland, OH, USA - Hopkins International Airport (Airport Code)
- Clinical Lab Expo (healthcare)
- Collaborative Learning Environment (various organizations)
- Collège Lycée Expérimental (French experimental school)
- Command Launch Equipment
- Command Line Editor (computing)
- Commercial Landscape Estimator
- Commission Locale d'Environnement (French: Local Environment Committee)
- Common Learning Experience
- Community Legal Education
- Complete Local Excision
- Congenital Lobar Emphysema
- Consistent Life Ethic (ideology)
- Construction Licensing Executive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Understanding of the natural history of esophageal dysplasia has improved in recent decades, and the definition of Barrett's esophagus has evolved accordingly In 1975, Barrett's was described simply as a columnar-lined esophagus (J.