Sin two, however, is more common: basing the column width or row height on the length of the caption.
What does COLW stand for?
COLW stands for Column Width (HTML)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of COLW
We have 1 other meaning of COLW in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Loads Test Facility
- Continuously Offered Longer-Term Securities
- Count on Losing the Superbowl
- Count on Losing This Sunday (Indianapolis Colts)
- County of Lackawanna Transit System
- Coupled Laminar and Turbulent Solutions
- Culture of Learning, Teaching and Service (South Africa)
- Company Team Level Tactical Simulation
- Central Ohio Linux User Group
- Colima Warbler (bird species)
- Community of Our Lady of Walsingham (women's religious order; England, UK)
- Cooper & Oshtemo Locomotive Works (Avon, IN)
- Columbia Yacht Club (Chicago, Illinois)
- Caribbean OnLine Yellow Pages
- Cabinet of Ministers
- Calcium Oxalate Monohydrate
- Campers on Mission
- Captain of Marines
- Center for Optics Manufacturing
- Center Of Mass
Samples in periodicals archive:
That means the stria height must be deduced from a feature that can be resolved: the column width.
Experts found that the right column width made it easier for the reader to read, and, as Barney Kilgore told editors at The Wall Street Journal, "We have to make it easy to for the reader to read, because the easiest thing to do is to stop reading.
For completely flexible and professional layouts, users can create and shift column width and location, split paragraphs, add and wrap text around photos.
Highlights include a new cover that alerts readers to major articles and columns, as well as improved spacing and column widths, type and graphics for enhanced navigation and readability.
For our example, from the drop down menu key 5 as the Number of Columns, key 6 as the Number of Rows, select the button for Fixed Column Width, select the AutoFormat submenu, from the drop down Table Styles box select Table Classic 2, click OK, click OK.