What does CLEDA stand for?
CLEDA stands for Columbus-Lowndes Economic Development Association (Columbus, MS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CLEDA in our Acronym Attic
- California Large Energy Consumers Association
- Competitive Local Exchange Carriers Association (Michigan Telecommunications Act lawsuit plaintiffs; Michigan)
- Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
- Central Louisiana Electric Co-Op
- Check List of European Continental Mollusca (Natural History Museum of Gothenburg; Sweden)
- Controllership: Leading Edge of Corporate Performance
- Corporate Leading Edge Credit Technologies Consulting, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Centre for Local Economic Development (Coventry University; UK)
- Community Leadership and Economic Development
- Cystine Lactose Electrolyte Deficient (biologic sampling tool)
- Comité de liaison Européen de la Distribution Independante de Pièces de rechange et equipement pour Automobiles (European Association of Independent Distributors of Automotive Spare Parts)
- Commissioner for Law Enforcement Data Security (Victoria, Australia)
- Center for Life in Extreme Environments (Portland State University, Portland, OR)
- Center for Lifelong Engineering Education
- Certified Law Enforcement Executive (various locations)
- Comité Local Education Economie (French: Local Education Economics Committee)
- Conectiva Linux Enterprise Edition (Brazil)
- Cape Lookout Environmental Education Center
- Chinese Language Early Excellence Center (Germany)
- Committee on Legal Education Exchange with China