th] at the Work Taskforce Building at 315 Cleveland Avenue on the Columbus State Community College campus in Columbus, Ohio.
What does CSCC stand for?
CSCC stands for Columbus State Community College (Ohio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSCC
We have 164 other meanings of CSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Scientific Computing Complex
- China Standard Certification Center
- Circuits, Systems, Communications, and Computers (Conference)
- Clark State Community College (Ohio)
- Classic Sports Car Club (UK)
- Clemson Sports Car Club
- Clio Senior Citizens Center (Clio, MI)
- Coastal Sea Control Commander (US DoD)
- Collaborative Studies Coordinating Center (University of North Carolina)
- Colorado Springs Cripple Creek (rail line)
- Combined Seaport Coordination Center
- Combined Source-Channel Coding
- Commissioner of the Standing Consultative Commission
- Computer/Standards Coordinating Committee (IEEE Computer Society also seen as C/SCC)
- Concurrent Supercomputing Consortium
- Consulting Services Contract Coordinator
- Conventional Serial Concatenated Code
- Council of Southern Caving Clubs
- Customer Service Call Center (various organizations)
- Customer Support Call Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Georgia received her MT training at Columbus State Community College, her BS and MBA from Franklin University and her PhD in Business Administration from Northcentral University.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Last year, a panel of students at Columbus State Community College in Columbus, Ohio, gathered to discuss the challenges facing the African-American male.
Columbus State Community College (OH), with an enrollment that has grown 42 percent over the past seven years (now at 37,000 credit and 5,000 noncredit students), has made several moves to reorganize workforce development.
2003 All-America Division Players of the Year NCAA Division I Rickie Weeks, 2B, Southern University (LA) NCAA Division II Mike Aviles, SS, Concordia College (NY) NCAA Division III Vince Mancuso, OF, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh NAIA Jake Ford, 3B, Spalding University (KY) NJCAA Division I Nick Markakis, P, Young Harris College (GA) NJCAA Division II Tim Dillard, P, Itawamba Community College (MS) NJCAA Division III Bart Hunton, C, Columbus State Community College (OH) High School Division Delmon Young, OF, Camarillo High School (CA)
Capstone students at Columbus State Community College conducted an experiment in order to establish a correlation between chlorophyll concentration and essential element contents of both senescent and green leaves of maple trees.
DOYLE, MSN, RN, teaches in the Department of Nursing and Related Services at Columbus State Community College in Ohio.
Applegate served on the faculty of The Ohio State University from 1972 to 1997, and from 1982 to 1997 on the adjunct faculty at Columbus State Community College.