Widmer earned her Medical Doctorate from the Medical School for International Health, a collaboration between the Columbia University Medical Center in New York City and Ben-Ourion University of the Negev in Beer-Sheva, Israel.
What does CUMC stand for?
CUMC stands for Columbia University Medical Center (New York, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUMC
We have 38 other meanings of CUMC in our Acronym Attic
- Carthage Undergrads Making Big Youth Activities (on-site ministry events; Kenosha, WI)
- Calvary United Methodist Church
- Canadian Undergraduate Mathematics Conference
- Caseville United Methodist Church (Michigan)
- Center University Medical Center (Netherlands)
- Chapelwood United Methodist Church (Texas)
- Christ United Methodist Church
- Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator
- Claremont United Methodist Church (California)
- Colesville United Methodist Church
- Community United Methodist Church
- Cornell University Medical College
- Cornerstone United Methodist Church (various locations)
- Creighton University Medical Center (Omaha, NE)
- China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling
- Center for Urban and Multicultural Education (School of Education; Indiana University; est. 1979; Indianapolis, IN)
- Center for Urban Ministerial Education (Boston, MA)
- Cumulative Audience (not an acronym)
- Cuba Medicina (medical database)
- Çukurova Üniversitesi Mezunlari Dernegi (Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ratner, director of renal transplantation at the Columbia University Medical Center, who will receive the National Medical Award in Transplantation for his lifetime of achievements in renal transplantation and education, and Dr Pramod C.
If people chronically chose to not get enough sleep at night, then that could make their appetites go way up, their consumption go way up, and that could lead to being overweight and obese," warns Jim Gangwisch, an epidemiologist at Columbia University Medical Center.
Graham Barr Department of Medicine Columbia University Medical Center New York, New York