Orchestra of Columbia The ROHM hosted 200 students with special needs from various schools and institutions from around Muscat to watch a performance by the National Symphony Orchestra of Columbia orchestra.
What does CO stand for?
CO stands for Columbia Orchestra (Ellicott City, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CO
We have 60 other meanings of CO in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Operations
- Clothes Optional
- Coastal Chart
- Colchester (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Collection Officer
- Colonial Office (UK)
- Colorado (US postal abbreviation)
- Colton (blood group)
- Combat (game, Natural Selection)
- Combat Aptitude Area
- Combinatorial Optimization (workshop)
- Combinatorics and Optimization (field of pure mathematics)
- Combined Operations (gaming)
- Comercializadora de Occidente SA (Guatemala)
- Comitissa (Latin: Countess, Codices And Manuscripts)
- Command Operations
- Command Outpost
Samples in periodicals archive:
Birch and Mary met while playing in the University of British Columbia Orchestra.
Brother Pablo, the Concert Master of the Victoria, British Columbia Orchestra, also currently serves as the acting Concert Master for the Flint Symphony.