said Thursday it will become Columbia Music Entertainment Inc.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Columbia Music Entertainment (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Ciudad Del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Civics and Moral Education
- Civil and Military Engineering
- Civilian Manhour Equivalent
- Club des Micro-Entrepreneurs (French small business owners association)
- Coconut Methyl Ester
- Coefficient of Moisture Expansion
- Collaborative Manufacturing Execution
- College of Military Engineering (Pune, India)
- Colorado Mountain Express
- Comando de Missiones Especiales (Cuban special operations group)
- Command Error (SESR bit - GPIB)
- Command Mission Equipment
- Commission Médicale d'Établissement
- Common Malware Enumeration
- Communications Management Entity
- Communications, Media and Entertainment (various organizations)
- Community Music East (UK)
- Compagnie Minière Espérance (French: Hope Mining Company)
- Compare and Merge Engine (SwiftCompare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5% stake in Japanese music producer Columbia Music Entertainment (TYO:6791).
New York), a media company whose holdings include interests in Time Life, Lillian Vernon, Columbia Music Entertainment (CME) of Japan, UGO, Arkadium, National Lampoon, and OTX, an online market research company, have acquired Naylor Publications, Inc.
Avex Group Holdings Inc and Columbia Music Entertainment Inc are both to provide music for the Japanese iTunes store.
Meanwhile, the company said the same day, it plans to change its name into Columbia Music Entertainment Inc.