Byline: By Neil B Jones The first Coloured Horse and Pony Society (CHAPS) North-East Show at Holmside Park this week was rated a big success by the large competitor support, who travelled from all parts of the region to qualify for the NPS National Championships classes.
What does CHAPS stand for?
CHAPS stands for Coloured Horse and Pony Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHAPS
We have 40 other meanings of CHAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Community Health Air Pollution Information System
- Cambridge Health Alliance Physicians Organization (Department of Psychiatry; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Cave Hill Associates Polling Organisation (Barbados)
- Community Health Assessment and Promotion Project
- Chaplain Reinforcement Designee
- 3- ((3-Cholamidopropyl)dimethylammonio)-1-Propanesulfonic Acid
- Chemistry Annual Meeting for Project Support
- Chinook Horseman's Association Performance Series
- Clearing House Automated Payment System
- Climatic Heat Aircraft Protective System
- Community HIV and AIDS Prevention Strategy
- Community Hubs and Partnerships (Queensland, Australia)
- Centre d'Hébergement et d'Assistance aux Personnes sans Abri (French: Homeless Assistance and Shelter)
- Childhood Health Assessment Questionnaire
- Childhood Health Assessment Questionnaire Disability Index
- Center for High Angular Resolution Astronomy
- Cable Hayward Area Regional Arts Council (Wisconsin)