What does CO-STAR stand for?
CO-STAR stands for Colorado Strategy for Arsenic Removal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CO-STAR in our Acronym Attic
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- Cooperative Education Program
- Cooperative Open-OSS Project (TMF)
- Concurrent Object-Oriented Petri Net
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services
- Costing-based Price Analysis
- Co-Principal Investigator
- Corn Oil Plus Saline (biology)
- contracted-out stakeholder pension
- Channel-Orthogonalized Space-Time Block Code
- (Contratto Di) Collaborazione Coordinata e Continuativa (Italian: Coordinated and continuative collaboration contract)
- Copper/Aluminum Revised
- Consent Order/Compliance Agreement
- Croton Oil in Complete Freund's Adjuvant
- Commercial Owned/Contract Operated
- Colorado Electronics Benefits Transfer Service
- Central Office/Head End (FONS)
- Commanding Officer/Officer of the Deck