DNA 30, the Colorado Society of Advanced Practice Nurses (CSAPN), meets the first Wednesday of each month for a combined business/ update/educational dinner meeting The location and topic are usually posted by the 10th of the prior month on our website (csapn.
What does CSAPN stand for?
CSAPN stands for Colorado Society of Advanced Practice Nurses
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAPN
- Civil Society Alternative Process-Sierra Leone (Freetown, Sierra Leone; also seen as CSAP)
- Centre de Soins, d'Accompagnement et Prévention en Addictologie
- Certified Substance Abuse Program Administrator (various organizations)
- China Small Animal Protection Association (est. 1992)
- Certified Substance Abuse Prevention Consultant (North Carolina)
- Cognitive Science Approaches to Process Control
- Council on Science and Public Health (American Medical Association)
- Common Speller Application Programming Interface
- Cryptographic Services Application Programming Interface
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Centre for the Study of Anomalous Psychological Processes (UK)
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Program (Australia)
- Comprehensive School-Age Parenting Program (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (Pickering, Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Space and Planetary Sciences (Arkansas)
- Christian Schools Australia Queensland
- Creation Science Association of Quebec
- Cell Segmentation and Reassembly (Cisco)
- Center for Scientific Anomalies Research
- Center for Soil and Agroclimate Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
DNA 30, the Colorado Society of Advanced Practice Nurses (CSAPN) continues to be very active and involved in CNA/ANA.
DNA-30, the Colorado Society of Advanced Practice Nurses (CSAPN) continues its long history of monthly educational/dinner meetings at a variety of restaurants in Metro Denver.
org and look under Districts for a link to the Colorado Society of Advanced Practice Nurses (DNA 30) website.
The Colorado Society of Advanced Practice Nurses (CSAPN) has been very busy this past year.
CNA, through the efforts of the Colorado Society of Advanced Practice Nurses (DNA 30), mailed letters to the 3500 APNs (both CNA members and non-members) in the state last fall seeking their support.
DNA 30 Report Marty Spangler RN, NP-C DNA 30 secretary DNA 30, the Colorado Society of Advanced Practice Nurses of CNA, has been working closely with CNA with the opening of the 2008 legislative session and the introduction by CNA of the three bills that will affect all advanced practice nurses in Colorado.