Amman, Sept 15 (Petra) -- Energy experts discussed ways to improve energy efficiency at a workshop organized by the Electricity Regulatory Commission ERC and the Colorado Public Utilities Commission in cooperation with the United States Agency for International Development USAID.
What does CPUC stand for?
CPUC stands for Colorado Public Utilities Commission (regulatory body)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPUC
We have 6 other meanings of CPUC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Processing Unit/Programming
- Catch Per Unit Area (fishing)
- Central Processing Unit Architecture
- CPC (Cetylpyridinium Chloride)-Precipitable Uronic Acid
- Central Processing Unit Address Strobe (computing)
- Communication Parameters Update Application Software
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania University Biologists
- California Public Utilities Commission
- Central Philippine Union Conference (Cebu City, Philippines)
- Collingwood Public Utilities Commission (Ontario, Canada)
- Council of the Princeton University Community (Princeton, NJ)
- Current Procurement Unit Cost
- Central Processing Unit Design Ethos
- Capacité Pulmonaire Utilisable à l'Effort (French)
- Catch Per Unit Effort (fishing industry)
- Chest Pain of Undetermined Etiology (digestive sciences)
- Congenital Penile Urethrocutaneous Fistula
- Check Point User Group
- Chicago Palm Users Group (est. 1997; Illinois)
- Computational Physics for Undergraduates (Oregon State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This acquisition, which is subject to approval by the Colorado Public Utilities Commission, is expected to be completed within six to nine months.
The Colorado Public Utilities Commission approved a proposal by Xcel Energy to lower electric rates by $20.