Anthony Summit Medical Center, Frisco; Leona Tiffany, Volunteer/Retired, Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo, Pueblo and Carla Cooper weeks, Director of Home Care, Jewish Family Services of Colorado, Denver.
What does CMHIP stand for?
CMHIP stands for Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Consensus Measurement in Hand Hygiene
- Columbia Montour Home Health and Hospice (Bloomsburg, PA)
- Columbia Montour Home Health Services (Bloomsburg, PA)
- California Manufactured Housing Institute
- Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute
- Center for Medical Home Improvement (Concord, NH)
- Children's Mental Health Initiative
- Community Median Household Income
- Community Mental Health Ideology (scale)
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Fort Logan (Denver, CO)
- Community Mental Health Journal
- China Mobile Hong Kong
- Central Maryland Heritage League (est. 1989; Middletown, MD)
- Central Milton Holdings Limited (Canada)
- Chedoke Minor Hockey League (est. 1992; Canada)
- Crouching Mommy Hidden Laundry (blog)
- Cumberland Mountain Hunting Lodge (Cookeville, TN)
- Community Mental Health Liaison Team (Canada)
- Canadian Military Heritage Museum (Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Museum of Health and Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Denver District Court judge issued contempt citations against the former Colorado Department of Human Services executive director and the Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo superintendent last year.
DeQuardo, chief of forensic psychiatry at the Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo.