What does COGAP stand for?
COGAP stands for Colorado Gap Analysis Project (est. 1991)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COGAP
We have 1 other meaning of COGAP in our Acronym Attic
- Communauté de Communes du Grand Avignon (French community of municipalities)
- Constitution Gardens (US National Park Service)
- Council of Ghanaian Associations (Washington, DC)
- Church of God of the Abrahamic Faith (also seen as CGAF)
- Combined Gas and Gas
- Gas Turbine & Gas Turbine
- COmbinations of Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks (book)
- Center of Genetic Analysis and Prognosis (Germany)
- Coast Guard Art Program (US Coast Guard)
- Code of Good Agricultural Practice (UK)
- Costain Oil Gas and Process Ltd. (UK)
- Coast Guard
- Cognitive Radio and Advanced Spectrum Management (workshop)
- Combined Gas and Steam (turbine; powerplants or shipboard propulsion)
- Cognitive Abilities Test
- Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (Israeli Ministry of Defense)
- Corporate Governance Association of Turkey
- City of Greater Bendigo (Australia)
- Church of God by Faith, Inc.
- Central Ontario Girls Baseball League (greater Toronto, Canada)