I would like to thank Mike Porras, Colorado Division of Wildlife and Elisabeth Barrett, for the wonderful pictures of the Colorado National Monument Herd.
What does CDOW stand for?
CDOW stands for Colorado Division of Wildlife
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDOW
We have 1 other meaning of CDOW in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Department of Transportation (Illinois)
- Colloidal Disorder-Order Transitions
- Colorado Department Of Transportation
- Connecticut Department of Transportation
- Crystal Dragon of Taiwan
- Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning (UK)
- Contract Delivery Order Tracking System (EPA)
- Concept, Design, Optimize, Verify (Six Sigma methodology)
- Catholic Diocese of Wilmington (Delaware)
- Character Day of Week (computing)
- Commission, Division of Wildlife
- Aero-Condor Peru (ICAO code)
- Cabletron Discovery Protocol
- Call Distribution Process (Sprint)
- Campaign for Devolved Parliament (Ulster)
- Cancer Detection Program (various organizations)
- Candidate Development Program
- Canopy Database Project (eco-informatics project)
- Capability Development Package
- Capability Development Plan (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: Colorado Division of Wildlife, (303) 297-1192, www.
In addition, we thank the Colorado Division of Wildlife, the United States Geological Survey, and the National Park Service for fostering a cooperative research atmosphere.
The study, in the July PLoS Pathogens, yielded "very fascinating findings," says Michael Miller, a wildlife veterinarian at the Colorado Division of Wildlife in Fort Collins.
Abstract This article summarizes a study of the implementation of the Colorado Species Conservation Partnership (CSCP), a voluntary, landowner-initiated state endangered species policy implemented by the Colorado Division of Wildlife (CDOW) and designed to conserve threatened and endangered species and their habitat in rapidly developing Colorado.