The Colorado Department of Transportation said the avalanche had closed Highway 6 at Loveland Pass and could not estimate when the pass would reopen.
What does CDOT stand for?
CDOT stands for Colorado Department Of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDOT
We have 20 other meanings of CDOT in our Acronym Attic
- Comité Départementale Olympique et Sportif (French: Olympic and Sports Departmental Committee)
- Concurrent Disk Operating System
- Customer Data & Operations System
- Civil Defense Office of Shanghai Municipality
- Contingency DSCS Operational Support System
- California Department of Transportation
- Centre for Development of Telemetics (India)
- Charlotte Department of Transportation (North Carolina)
- Chicago Department of Transportation (Illinois)
- Colloidal Disorder-Order Transitions
- Connecticut Department of Transportation
- Crystal Dragon of Taiwan
- Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning (UK)
- Contract Delivery Order Tracking System (EPA)
- Concept, Design, Optimize, Verify (Six Sigma methodology)
- Catholic Diocese of Wilmington (Delaware)
- Character Day of Week (computing)
- Colorado Division of Wildlife
- Commission, Division of Wildlife
- Aero-Condor Peru (ICAO code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) redesigned the signal-free U.
contractor for the Colorado Department of Transportation began reconstructing the Bear Creek Bridge on July 26.
Transportation Of the $500 million in transportation funding that Colorado will receive, the Colorado Department of Transportation will distribute the bulk of it--approximately $330 million in federal highway funding and another $12.
and the Colorado Department of Transportation, which were responsible for putting the girder and its bracing in place, and due to deficiencies in the installation of the girder and the bracing, so that the bracing ultimately failed to adequately secure the out-of-plumb girder to the existing bridge deck.
Eller of the Colorado Department of Transportation, Grand Junction, Colo.
After the death of his son Daniel, Mr Mauser took a leave of absence from his job at the Colorado Department of Transportation.