In addition to the NCIGF board and three state guaranty fund boards, LaSalle is involved with a number of industry organizations, including the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association, and the Colorado Democratic Leadership Council.
What does CODLA stand for?
CODLA stands for Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Compañía Colombiana de Discos SA (Colombia)
- Comercial Distribuidora de Papel Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Comisión contra la Discriminación y Racismo (Spanish: Commission against Discrimination and Racism)
- Coimbatore District Small Industries Association
- Code-Division Testbed
- Compact Diagnostic Test (various locations)
- Compartmentalization of Decay in Trees
- Canadian Online Disc Jockey Association
- Centre for Open and Distance Learning (various locations)
- Clan of Dirty Lovers (video game)
- Combined Diesel Electric and Gas (turbine; ship propulsion configuration)
- Connection-Mode Data Link Service
- Call of Duty Mobile (gaming)
- Chief Operating Decision Maker
- Club Omnisport De Meknes (Moroccan football club; Meknes, Morocco)
- corrected oven-dry matter
- Crusaders of Drunken Might (gaming clan)
- Consorzio Ortofrutticolo Del Medio Adriatico (Italian: Horticultural Consortium of the Mid-Adriatic)
- Committee On Data Management, Archiving, and Computation
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (video game; Infinity Ward and Activision)