What does CACI stand for?
CACI stands for Colorado Association of Commerce & Industry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CACI
We have 31 other meanings of CACI in our Acronym Attic
- Corinth Alcorn County Humane Society (Corinth, MS)
- California Analysis Center, Incorporated (until 1967)
- California Civil Instructions
- Catholic Alumni Clubs International
- Central Asia-Caucasus Institute (Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies)
- Chambre Algérienne de Commerce et d'Industrie (French)
- Child Abuse Central Index (California Attorney General's Office)
- Citizens Action Coalition Inc.
- Class Attribute Complexity Inherited
- Colegio Argentino de Cardioangiólogos Intervencionistas (Argentina)
- Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolator
- Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument (electronic face lift)
- Computer Applications Company, Inc. (Poland, Ohio)
- Computer-Assisted Continuous Infusion (surgery)
- Consolidated Analysis Centers, Inc. (1967-1973; since 1986, CACI International Inc.)
- Central Australian Camel Industry Association (Alice Springs, NT, Australia)
- Certificat d'Aptitude au Championnat International d'Agility (international champion title for working dogs assigned by the FCI)
- Campaign Against Censorship of the Internet in Britain (UK)
- Certificado de Aptitud al Campeonato Internacional de Belleza (World Dog Show)
- Certificat d'Aptitude au Championnat International de Beauté (French: Certificate of Aptitude for International Champion of Beauty; dog show title)