What does CABMET stand for?
CABMET stands for Colorado Association of Biomedical Equipment Technicians (Denver, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Current Awareness Bulletin for Librarians and Information Scientists
- California Business Leadership Network
- Canadian Automated Bank Machines, Inc. (British Columbia, Canada)
- Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
- Certified Associate Business Manager
- College of Agribusiness Management (India)
- Community-Acquired Bacterial Meningitis
- Constant-Amplitude Biorthogonal Multicode (modulation scheme)
- Coupled Atmosphere Biosphere Model (climatology)
- College Athletic Business Management Association
- Cowpea Aphid-Borne Mosaic Virus
- Canadian Association of Burn Nurses
- Chicago Anti-Bashing Network
- Civil Affairs Battalion (US Army)
- Combat Aviation Battalion
- Consortium of American Businesses in the Newly Independent States (US Department of Commerce)
- College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources (University of Nevada, Reno)
- Cabo San Lucas (BCS, Mexico)
- California Association of Bicycle Organizations (est. 1972)
- Canadian Association of Basketball Officials