In the pnsent study, pre-and post-treatment radiological imaging findings of a case with renal pelvis rupture due to right ureter stone and the use of gray scale and color Doppler ultrasonography in the diagnosis has been discussed.
What does CDUS stand for?
CDUS stands for Color Doppler UltraSonography
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDUS
- Class Directed Unsupervised Learning (neural network classification system)
- Cross Domain User Modeling (entertainment information system)
- Comprehensive Drainage Utility Master Plan (floodwater management; Boulder, CO)
- Conservation District Use Permit (Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources)
- Caterpillar Dealers Used Parts Association
- Car Door Upholstery Pet Protector
- Charles Darwin University Postgraduate Students Association (Casuarina, Australia)
- Concurrent Drug Utilization Review (screening system for incoming prescriptions)
- Central District Urban Renewal Plan (Oakland Redevelopment Agency; California)
- Clinical Data Update System
- CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) Dual Universal Serial Communications Controller
- Chief Deputy United States Marshal
- Charles Darwin University Student Union (Australia)
- Canada-Deline Uranium Table (est. 1999)
- Chengdu University of Technology (China)
- Crni Dani U Vatikanu (Croatian band)
- Community Der Umherirrenden Zielscheiben (German: Community of roaming targets; gaming clan)
- Cache Delayed Verification
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Capacitor Discharge Vaporization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Color Doppler ultrasonography is reliable in assessing the risk of esophageal variceal bleeding in patients with liver cirrhosis.
Color Doppler ultrasonography detected no blood flow in the mass.