What does CHROM- stand for?
CHROM- stands for Color (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cholinergic Receptor, Nicotinic, Alpha Polypeptide 1
- Cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, alpha 4 (human gene code)
- Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Alpha 4 Subunit
- Center for High Resolution Neutron Scattering
- Campylobacter, Helicobacter and Related Organisms (workshop)
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chimney Rock National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Chin Human Rights Organization (Canada)
- Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (Connecticut)
- Confederation of Human Rights Organizations (Kerala, India)
- Cultures and Human Rights of the Mediterranean Area (conference; Italy)
- Cable Harness Repair or Manufacturing Equivalence (US Navy)
- Case History Research on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (est. 1994; UK)
- Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage (gaming)
- Cooperating Hampton Roads Organizations for Minorities in Engineering, Inc. (est. 1983)
- Chromosomes Experiment (effects of space flight on plant tissue growth)
- Color, Colored (Prefix)