What does CHROMO- stand for?
CHROMO- stands for Color, Colored (Prefix)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chin Human Rights Organization (Canada)
- Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (Connecticut)
- Confederation of Human Rights Organizations (Kerala, India)
- Color (Prefix)
- Cultures and Human Rights of the Mediterranean Area (conference; Italy)
- Cable Harness Repair or Manufacturing Equivalence (US Navy)
- Case History Research on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (est. 1994; UK)
- Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage (gaming)
- Cooperating Hampton Roads Organizations for Minorities in Engineering, Inc. (est. 1983)
- Chromosomes Experiment (effects of space flight on plant tissue growth)
- Canadian Human Resource Planners
- Certified Human Resources Professional (Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations)
- Chicago Human Rhythm Project
- Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines
- Common Hardware Reference Platform
- Community Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Configurable High Rate Processing