For each patient who completes and returns a referral card, Ferring Pharmaceuticals will donate $5 to the Colon Cancer Alliance to aid in the organization's efforts to raise awareness and improve national screening rates.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Colon Cancer Alliance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal Coordination Act
- Coca-Cola Amatil (Australia)
- Codage, Cryptologie, Algorithmes (French: Coding, Cryptography, Algorithms)
- Coignières Contrôle Accessoires (French: Coignières Control Accessories; Coignieres, France)
- Cold Chain America
- Cold Cranking Amps (automobile battery rating)
- Collaborative Communications Alliance
- Collections Council of Australia (est. 2004; Cultural Ministers Council)
- Collegiate Commissioners Association
- Colmar Centre Alsace (French: Alsace Colmar Center; Alsace, France)
- Colorado Contractors Association (trade association)
- Combat Coded Aircraft
- Combatant Clergy Association
- Comelones Compulsivos Anónimos (Spanish: Compulsive Overeaters Anonymous)
- Comics Code Authority
- Comisión de Ciencias Atmosféricas (Spanish: Commission for Atmospheric Sciences)
- Comisión para la Cooperación Ambiential de América del Norte (North American Free Trade Agreement Agency)
- Command and Control Agency (NATO)
- Command C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Architecture (US DoD)
- Commands and Colors: Ancients (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Honor Of His Mom, Howard Shares His Personal Story and Urges People To Get Screened For Colon Cancer WASHINGTON, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oscar-nominated and award-winning actor Terrence Howard joins the Colon Cancer Alliance for a new public service campaign to raise awareness and encourage people to get screened for colon cancer - the second leading cause of cancer-related deaths in America, but largely preventable with appropriate screening.
The first-ever South Florida Undy 5000 was a great first-year event in 2011 with more than 320 participants who helped raise almost $60,000 in the fight against colon cancer," said Andrew Spiegel, Chief Executive Officer of the Colon Cancer Alliance (CCA).
NASDAQ:SLXP), in partnership with the Colon Cancer Alliance (CCA), is proud to announce the availability of Colonoscopy For Dummies([R]).
The Colon Cancer Alliance (CCA), a national patient advocacy organization, will host the event to help bring greater awareness to colon cancer, the second leading cause of cancer death in the United States.
The purpose of Dress in Blue Day is to promote awareness about colon cancer, one of the few cancers you can prevent by getting screened early," said Andrew Spiegel, CEO of the Colon Cancer Alliance (CCA).
MediaPlanet's Report With the help of the American Society of Colorectal Surgeons, ARUP Laboratories, Colon Cancer Alliance, C3, Colon Cancer Foundation, Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America, Edward Cancer Center, Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF), HemClear, Ingalls Health System, National Colorectal Cancer Research Alliance, Sirtex, THD America, ThermaSolutions, University of Chicago Medical Center, and Vista Health System MediaPlanet published one of the largest distributed annual Cancer Awareness reports in US History.
WASHINGTON -- The Colon Cancer Alliance today issued a statement regarding a new report signaling a drop in colorectal cancer: "A recent study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Cancer Society (ACS), the National Cancer Institute (NCI), and the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR) highlighting that the death rate from colorectal cancer over the last decade dropped nearly 20 percent and that by 2020 could be cut in half is welcomed news.