Declining oil reserves in Colombia is changing the way Ecopetrol, the country's largest company, does business.
What does CO stand for?
CO stands for Colombia
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CO
We have 60 other meanings of CO in our Acronym Attic
- Circuit Overseer (Jehovah's Witnesses)
- Clean Out (sewers/drains)
- Clerical Officer (obsolete, now AO)
- Clinical Officer (hospital)
- Clinical Operations
- Clothes Optional
- Coastal Chart
- Colchester (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Collection Officer
- Colonial Office (UK)
- Colorado (US postal abbreviation)
- Colton (blood group)
- Columbia Orchestra (Ellicott City, MD)
- Combat (game, Natural Selection)
- Combat Aptitude Area
- Combinatorial Optimization (workshop)
- Combinatorics and Optimization (field of pure mathematics)
- Combined Operations (gaming)
- Comercializadora de Occidente SA (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is March 2001 and I have traveled from the United States to Colombia with a human rights delegation sponsored by the faith-and-conscience based organization Witness for Peace.
America's $50 billion annual drug habit will not change even if the current Plan Colombia is successful.
Why Clinton's Colombia policy needs rehab IN THE NORTHERN COLOMBIAN TOWN OF El Salado in mid-February, a band of paramilitaries allegedly drank and hooted as they slaughtered almost 30 peasants they suspected of being sympathetic left-wing guerrillas.