The targeted BIF is part of the Robinson Range Formation and is mostly under colluvium cover and represents a potentially new source area for the project.
What does CLVM stand for?
CLVM stands for Colluvium (lithological term)
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CLVM
We have 2 other meanings of CLVM in our Acronym Attic
- Compensated Linear Vector Dipole (seismology)
- Comité de Lutte contre les Violences Faites (French: Committee to Combat Violence)
- Conejo/Las Virgenes Future Foundation (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Concentric Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (cardiology)
- Centre-Loire Véhicules Industriels (French industrial vehicle company)
- Certified Legal Video Instructor (American Guild of Court Videographers)
- Character Level (Diablo II game)
- Sea Level
- City of Las Vegas Masters (Las Vegas, NV)
- Clustered Logical Volume Manager
- Combined Left Ventricular Mass
- Concurrent Logical Volume Manager
- Composite Low Volume Node (economics)
- California Licensed Vocational Nurses' Association
- Canadian Lung Volume Reduction
- Configured LRU Verification Rack
- Conventional Low Vision Rehabilitation (macular degeneration)
- Certified Legal Video Specialist
- Consist Low Value Shipments
- Cross-Layer Video Streaming
Samples in periodicals archive:
This area is underlain mainly by quartzofeldspathic schist (Orocopia Schist), sandstone and argillite (Winterhaven Formation), rhyolite porphyry, conglomerate, basalt, sand and gravel, and colluvium.
The upper sands (J2/1-J2/4) (layer I) are an unconsolidated pale fine-grained colluvium derived by slope-wash from the top of the sandstone ridge.
Many of these soil bodies likely developed in some mixture of loess and silty colluvium rather than lake sediment.
This feature may attest to a lengthy stagnant ice field on insular heights of glacial origin (Karukapp & Raukas 1994; Lundqvist & Wohlfarth 2001), resultant slope- and thermokarst processes, and burial of organic sediments under colluvium.
Stability analyses carried out assuming the potential slip surface and shear strength of the colluvium mass overlying the sliding surface gave high factors of safety.
Deforestation and tillage of the landscape beginning in the 1800's provided ample sources of fine-grained colluvium and soil that were transported into the surface and subterranean drainage networks.