The CAE2Y designation was announced by federal officials in a ceremony at the annual Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education in Fairborn, Ohio.
What does CISSE stand for?
CISSE stands for Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CISSE
We have 1 other meaning of CISSE in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate In Systematic Skills Acquisition
- China International School Sports Association
- Committee of Intelligence and Security Services of Africa (African Union)
- Computer Information Systems Student Association
- Conference on Imaging Science Systems and Applications
- Consorzio Intercomunale Servizi Socio Assistenziali
- Consulting, Information and Shared Services Branch (Canada)
- California Institute for the Study of Specialty Crops (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Central Information Systems Storage Center (US FEMA)
- Communities in Schools of South Carolina, Inc.
- International Joint Conferences on Computer Information and Systems Sciences and Engineering
- Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education - Asia Pacific
- Centre for the Interdisciplinary Study of Sexuality and Gender in Europe (UK)
- Center for International Scholarship in School Libraries (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Center for International and Security Studies at Maryland
- Communicators and Information Systems Submariner (Australia)
- Canadian Information Security Support Network (National Research Council Institute for Information Technology; Canada)
- Campus Information Systems Security Officer (University of California, Berkeley)
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer (course)
- Community Initiatives and Social Support Organization