Considerable attention is focused on how the refractory forms of iron, including iron oxide minerals and iron bound to dissolved or colloidal organic matter, are converted into forms that phytoplankton can use.
What does COM stand for?
COM stands for Colloidal Organic Matter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COM
We have 299 other meanings of COM in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Operations Manager
- Coal-Oil Mixture
- Cockpit Operating Manual
- Collection Operations Management
- Collectivité d'Outre-Mer (French: Overseas Communities)
- College of Communication (Boston University)
- College of Marin
- College of Medicine
- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- College of the Mainland (Texas City, Texas)