What does CRANS stand for?
CRANS stands for Collision Repair Association of Nova Scotia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CRANS in our Acronym Attic
- Crown Andersen Inc.
- Custom Residential Architects' Network
- Council of Remote Area Nurses of Australia Inc (Alice Springs, NT, Australia)
- Canberra Region Anti-Nuclear Campaign (Australia)
- Community Reinvestment Association of North Carolina
- Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway
- Cooperative Research and Assessment of Nearshore Ecosystems (California Department of Fish & Game)
- Centre for Rural and Northern Health Research (Canada; also seen as CRNHR)
- Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices (University of Dublin, Trinity)
- Columbia River Aquatic Nuisance Species Initiative (Portland, OR)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Association of New Zealand
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Chito-Ryu Association of Ontario (est. 1988; martial arts; Canada)
- Clorgyline-Resistant Amine Oxidase
- Court Reporters Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Can't Realize a Profit
- Canadian Reform Alliance Party (now Canadian Reform Conservative Alliance)
- Cannot Really Assess Possibilities
- Carrying Resentments Against People (12 step recovery)