amp;#8221; Additionally other scientists are presenting their work on DART analysis for a variety of applications: - Determination of Useful Yields of Forensically Relevant Compounds by Direct Analysis in Real Time Mass Spectrometry - Pharmaceutical Identifier Confirmation Via AccuTOF[TM] DART - DART-MS Collision Induced Dissociation for Structural Analysis of Synthetic Cannabinoids - Rapid Screening of Synthetic Cannabinoids With NMR and DART-MS - DART AccuTOF: A New Drug Screening Protocol for Biological Specimens IonSense will be exhibiting its line of ambient ionization sources at the meeting in Booth 405.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Collision Induced Dissociation
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Cisco Internetwork Design
- Civil Investigation Demand (US Department of Justice)
- Civilian Intelligence Division
- Client Identifying Data (computer security)
- Client Information Database
- Client Interface Device
- Clinical Infectious Disease (journal)
- Club Informatique Domontois (French computer club)
- Cognitive-Based Information Design (graphic design)
- Collège Interarmées de Défense (French: Interarmed Forces Defence College, France)
- Combat Identification
- Combat Integration Division
- Combat Intelligence Database
- Combat Intelligence Division (US DoD)
- Combined Immunodeficiency Disease
- Combined Immunological Deficiency
- Command Information Division
- Commanders Integrated Display
- Commanders Intelligent Display
- Commercial Importation Distribution (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zurales 1:45 COLLISION INDUCED DISSOCIATION OF FENBUTATIN OXIDE USING TRIPLE QUADRUPOLE QUADRUPOLE MASS SPECTROMETRY, Montoya LaFrance,* Yassin Jeilani and Victor Ibeanusi 2:00 FRAGMENTATION PATHWAYS OF FLUROTELMOR ALCOHOLS BY TRIPLE QUADRUPOLE MASS PECTROMETRY, Juandalyn Coffen,* Yassin Jeilani and Victor Ibeanusi 2:15 Break 2:30 PHYSICAL PROPERTIES AND PHASE CHANGES IN SCANDIUM FLUORIDE, Karena W.
The XL is currently available with Thermo's higher collision decomposition cell for high-energy collision induced dissociation and will be configurable with electron transfer dissociation (ETD) early next year.
2] include high energy collision induced dissociation (20 KeV) and low mass zoom functions, allowing the user to focus on the low mass region in MS/MS analyses.