Symposium of the Collegium Internationale Allergologicum (26th: 2006: St.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Collegium Internationale Allergologicum (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Cleveland Institute of Art
- Client Intervention and Assistance (Canada)
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Investigator Agreement
- cloud interstitial aerosol
- Club Informatique Alternatif (French: Alternative Computer Club)
- Club Informatique et Architecture (French: Computer and Architecture Club)
- Cobb Institute of Archeology
- Coleambally Irrigation Area
- Collagen-Induced Arthritis
- Colorado Institute of Art
- Combat Infantrymen's Association (Boynton Beach, Florida)
- Commandos in Action (gaming clan)
- Commercial Industrial Agricultural
- Commission Internationale d'Aerostation (FAI Ballooning Commission)
- Commission of Internal Affairs
- Commissioner of Indian Affairs
- Common Iliac Artery
- Common Interface Arrangement
- Community Impact Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Symposium of the Collegium Internationale Allergologicum (25th: Bornholm, Denmark) Ed.